All purchases can be returned for a refund within 14 days of receiving your original order. Please note we cannot accept returns past this time frame. They will be refused & sent back. We do not accept in person returns.
We will refund the price you purchased the item at, minus postage charges.
TO MAKE A RETURN:
- Pack up your item carefully to ensure no damage & include the returns form that has came with your parcel.
- Log on to www.dpd.ie/returns, select continue as a guest & complete return & payment section in order to download your return label. Use your original order number as reference.
- Print off label & attach to package. Drop of at any DPD pickup point which is found on their website www.dpd.ie/pickup
- Keep your receipt until your refund has been processed.
Please ensure that tags are intact & there is no make-up/ tan or deodorant marks on the item. If an item is returned to us in unsellable condition, we will have to send it back to you.
In the unlikely event you receive a faulty item please contact us via email at email@example.com.
It can take up to 10 working days for a refund to appear in your bank account.
- Shipping to Ireland and Northern Ireland generally takes 1-2 working days after dispatch. Shipping cost: €5.00
- Shipping to the U.K generally takes 5-7 working days. Shipping cost: €8.00
Your parcel will be shipped with D.P.D, and you will receive an email from them upon collection where you will then be able to track your order. Ireland customers will also receive a text message when driver is in the area.
Please Note there are no customs charges to Ireland or Northern Ireland.
Customers in Great Britain, Scotland and Wales will be charged customs and duty prior to delivery. You will received correspondence from D.P.D couriers to notify you of the charge. This must be paid prior to delivery. If you refuse to pay customs and your package is sent back to us, you will be refunded the cost of your item minus any extra shipping charges incurred by us from the carrier.